This product is currently in stock
The TINA knife factory is located in the heart of Wuerttemberg, between Stuttgart and the Swabian Alb, in a region world famous for its high-quality and high-precision products from the automotive and mechanical engineering industries. This quality-conscious and extremely precise thinking and action has influenced the production of our TINA garden knives for more than 150 years and our global customers say: "Simply the best garden knives in the world!"
TINA knife - history The TINA Knife Factory was founded in 1854 by Johann Friedrich Schwille, registered in 1885 under his successor Gottlieb Friedrich Schwille in the craft role. Exported since 1890, first to Switzerland and the Balkans. Around 1910, Central America was added as a major export market. Today Reutlingen is delivered to 32 countries in the world. Only ecologically harmless substances are used in the production of TINA knives. Environmentally friendly energy has been produced since 2007 as a by-product.
Can only be engraved with initials.
*All our products are handmade and the handle is made of wood which is a natural material. As such, color deviations and irregularities are possible.
Frequently bought together with:
De Tocht 3c, 1611 HT
Bovenkarspel, The Netherlands
+31 (0)228 511 365