For five days in May, the grounds of the Royal Hospital Chelsea will be transformed into the world’s greatest flower show. Once again, Chelsea will be packed with amazing plant displays and the best cutting-edge garden designs.
We would love to see you at our Sneeboer stand PW 389!
This year we are especially excited as there is a lot going on in the world of Sneeboer tools.
First of all we are again Finalist for the RHS Chelsea Product of the Year - shortlisted with our new multitool- The Royal Dutch Hand Hoe.
Judith Baehner from "Het Groenlab" joins us this year, an internationally known journalist, blogger, plant and foodlover. She will reveal together with us world's first glass bottle tools from high quality stainless steel.
In addition to that we will bring as always a lot of our quality tools you can try and buy and this year we will show our new maintenance kit and luxury cassettes developed with traditional cassette maker Krepel.
For the press we do have a little "bottled" surprise, so come along and collect your press kit. We are looking forward to seeing you this year!
Here some more general fair news for 2016:
- Photographic exhibits and a floral arch to celebrate the 90th birthday of the RHS patron, HM the Queen.
- A 60-foot carriage from Belmond British Pullman, which will form part of the 6,000sq ft planted-up station in the Great Pavilion
- The RHS Garden for Health, Happiness and Horticulture designed by Ann-Marie Powell, and the Modern Apothecary Garden designed by RHS Ambassador Jekka McVicar
- The memorable poppies tribute by Phillip Johnson at the entrance to the show
- Horticultural showman Diarmuid Gavin is back with The British Eccentrics Garden featuring bizarre garden gadgetry that comes to life every 15 minutes
- An acoustic garden inspired by world-leading percussionist Dame Evelyn Glennie will play musical notes to visitors
- Horticultural inspiration from around the world, including Jordan, the Netherlands, Cambodia, Japan, Chile, Australia and more