The TINA Knife Factory is located in the heart of Wuerttemberg, between Stuttgart
and the Swabian Alb, in a region that is world renowned for its high quality and high precision products from the automotive and mechanical engineering industries.
This quality-conscious and high-precision thinking and acting has influenced the production
of our TINA garden knives for more than 150 years, and our global customers say
"Simply the best Horticultural Knives in the world!"
The TINA knife - history
was founded in 1854 by Johann Friedrich Schwille,
registered in 1885 under his successor Gottlieb Friedrich Schwille in the craft role.
Since 1890 has been exported, first to Switzerland and the Balkans. Around 1910,
Central America was added as an important export market.
Today Reutlingen is delivered to 32 countries in the world. In the production of TINA knives,
only ecologically harmless substances are used.
As a by-product, environmentally friendly energy has been produced since 2007.